2 bedroom traditional villa +
8m x 4m swimming pool + kitchen appliances + air conditioning + wood burning stove
Located in the pretty village of Lapta & close to the sea, you will find this quaint traditional 2 bedroom resale villa. Lovingly restored in the design of a traditional style Cypriot house with the advantage of modern day facilities. The property has 2 bedrooms both on the first floor along with a bathroom and access to a balcony, side terrace & roof terrace. Downstairs there is a spacious lounge, dining area & at one end of the room a door leads to a utility room and one bathroom with shower. At the opposite end of the lounge is a new modern fitted kitchen and will include the inbuilt kitchen appliances. There are lots of outside terraces and there is also a large roof terrace with views to the sea and lovely mountain views.
This is a lovely homely property with a lot of character.
• 110m2 internal size approx
• Large roof terrace
• ½ donums (770m2) plot size
• Exchange title
• 8m x 4m swimming pool
• 2 bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes
• 2 bathrooms downstairs with a shower and upstairs with a bath
• In built kitchen appliances
• Ceramic flooring
• Air conditioning x 3
• Wood burner in the lounge
• Cast iron gas fire in the main bedroom
• White shutters to a bedroom and landing doors
• Traditional spiral staircase.
• Established garden with olive, fruit trees and a grape vine
• 3 tonnes of water storage
• Garden shed
• Private gated drive with parking